DG approved IBC’s are reconditioned to the highest standard, including leak testing and optional foil seals can be applied to the valves, if required.
Astron Sustainability have the capability to recondition all brands of IBC’s in the market.
Due to the complex nature of our reconditioning process, Astron Sustainability customer service team members can discuss tailoring a reconditioning package to suit specific industries.
Key attributes for Reconditioned IBC’s:
- Pressure tested reconditioned inner bottle
- A Grade outer cage and pallet base
- UN approved for DG application
- Non DG also available
- Reconditioned lid – vented or closed
- Reconditioned valve
- National Astron IBC collection service – conditions apply
- Fully recyclable including lid, valve, inner bottle and outer cage
Designed for applications including:
- Industrial Chemicals
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Lubricants & Oils
- Liquid Fertiliser